The World's Largest Jigsaw Puzzle
Home   -   Puzzle Close-Up   -   Hall Of Fame   -   Images   -   Blog & Forum   -   FAQ   -   Tips   -   Contact   -   Purchase
LIFE: The Great Challenge   -   by Royce B. McClure
    HALL OF FAME MEMBER                               Return to "Hall of Fame" home page

  • FIRST TO COMPLETE IN WASHINGTON, USA.
6 April 2008
The Cowin Family & Friends - Wapato, Washington.
Assembled between 1 Feb and 6 April 2008 (Time: 612 hours)

FIRST TO COMPLETE IN WASHINGTON, USA. We did it !!!!!!
We finished the "Worlds Largest Puzzle"!!!

We, the Cowin Family of Wapato, Washington, started it on Feb 1st and finished the last section April 4th.

April 6th we brought each of the 4 sections together! After we took lots of pictures we took the 4 sections apart again so we could get ready to move it to the youth room wall at church.

This puzzle was challenging but fun and it brought family " friends together many a night.

The puzzle was done 98% by the Cowin family and the other 2% by friends. It took a 612 hours to complete, we counted everyone's individual hours and added them up to get this total.

We will probably take more pictures with all of the family members that were not able to be here for the final joining of the sections, when they get out of college and once we get the puzzle hung on the wall.

Sometimes all you can say when you look at it is just ..... Wow.

Sincerely,
Michael Cowin



Join the Challenge!

 

 

Home   -   Puzzle Close-Up   -   Hall Of Fame   -   Images   -   Blog & Forum   -   FAQ   -   Tips   -   Contact   -   Purchase

© Web design by Frog Creations